WHALERS CORDUROY PANTS
- Stretch corduroy
- Thin Wale
- Washed down navy color
- Original chino fit
New stretch corduroy that's nothing short of velvety. It's heavyweight to keep your acorns warm all winter and baked with more flavor than granny's apple pie. One touch is all it takes to know why it's the official material of fall.
* Model is 5'11" & 190 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 30" length and medium bottoms and tops.
- MFMichael F.Verified BuyerReviewingWOODLANDS CORDUROY PANTSI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased LWhat is your body type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoa loyal muggy guy
love but need smaller size, 32SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DFDavid F.Verified BuyerReviewingDESERT CORDUROY PANTSI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 36 x 30What is your body type? BuiltRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoExactly as described
Comfortable, great fit, not too heavy or hot, launder well. What more can I say.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KMKyle M.Verified BuyerReviewingBOOMIES CORDUROY PANTSI recommend this productAge 26 - 35Height 5'7 - 5'9Size Purchased 36 x 30Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoStylish and comfy!
I love these pants. They are extremely comfortable and stylish.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMark S.Verified BuyerReviewingBONSAI CORDUROY PANTSI recommend this productAge 50+Height 6'3 - 6'5Size Purchased 38 x 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat Pant
Love the fitSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MAMatthew A.Verified BuyerReviewingBOOMIES CORDUROY PANTSI recommend this productAge 50+Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased 36 x 32Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat fit - great product.
Love them. They fit better than most jeans. Will definitely buy more.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2