- Stretch Denim
- Dark Blue Wash
- Sherpa Lined
- Made with our proprietary ThermoStretch® fabric
Technically all pants can be worn in cold weather, but not all pants are designed for it. The Arctics most definitely are. These first edition polar sherpa-lined jeans come equipped with an insanely soft interior that keeps your body heat up as outside temps go down. Constructed with a dark denim, blizzards ain’t stopping this party.
* Model is 6'3" & 195 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 32" length and medium bottoms & tops.
- MBMickey B.Verified BuyerReviewingTHERMOSTRETCH HEATERSI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 30 x 30What is your body type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agosnug and warm
These jeans are so confortable evan when I'm pulling the dogs thru the snow.They are very warm but not to thick.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JGJ G.Verified BuyerReviewingSHERPA-LINED POLARSI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 33 x 30What is your body type? AthleticRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoFantastic
I’ve found these to be my new winter favorites. They aren’t ski pants but then again I don’t need hear the rustling of my pants as I walk either. I find them very warm. I’m satisfied with my purchase!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DDDenise D.Verified BuyerReviewingSHERPA-LINED POLARSI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 34 x 34What is your body type? AthleticRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHusbands new fav winter jeans
Purchased for my husband when I saw them. He is a big fan of mugsy jeans! He loves the Sherpa lined polars especially this time of year in New Jersey. It’s just the right amount of lining to keep warm and comfortable. Nice job!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JLjames L.Verified BuyerReviewingTHERMOSTRETCH CLARKSI recommend this productSize Purchased 28 x 30What is your body type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoJim
5 stars!!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ECEdward C.Verified BuyerReviewingTHERMOSTRETCH WOODYSI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 35 x 30What is your body type? RoundRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoCozy, warm, without sacrificing the Mugsy fit!
I'm a long-time fan of Mugsy and have several chinos and jeans. It's hard to find the right brand with the perfect fit. (I'm 5'8", 180 with a gut.) This is my first time wearing insulated pants, I'm going on a trip to Europe in December and didn't want to layer with long johns. These are nice and cozy without sacrificing the "Mugsy fit" and feeling bulky. I've been wearing them around to break them (I'm perpetually cold as it is and it's been 40-degree weather), and they're fantastic. I'm going to order another pair. Wish list - They came in chino or khaki colors and generally speaking, Mugsys were available in 29" inseam since I always need to get them hemmed.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2