We spent months developing 3 new styles of our top secret camo denim and we’re finally able to declassify the Alphas to the public. We actually tried sending a shipment to the military but they said they were so damn soft their only option would be to cut them up and use them as blankets. So now our camouflaged patented 4-way stretch denim is available for a limited time only and Operation Camo Comfort is a go!
- AAlexI recommend this productAge 35 - 49Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased 38 x 32Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoLost pattern
So I'm giving these a 5 star because they are the best damn jeans I've ever had. But after the first wash, they were olive green not camo anymore. I DID follow the washing instructions to a T.
- CFchristopher f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7 - 5'9Rated 5 stars4 months agoCamo Disappeared
Love the fit as I do with all of my Mugsy Jeans. Unfortunately after one regular wash (no chemicals just gentle detergent) they are now just green with no camo pattern.
- RORyan O.I recommend this productHeight 5'7 - 5'9Rated 4 stars7 months agoJeans comfy print sucks
After one wash I washed the cami right out gene jeans. Now I have just so olive green pants. 4 stars for comfort but minus 1 star for the print washing out so easily.
- VPVirgilio P.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHeight 5'7 - 5'9Rated 2 stars6 months agoThe fit & feel were
The fit & feel were fine, what I've come to expect...but after washing them, the Camomile pattern is about done & Im left with green army jeans
- BSBryan S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge 26 - 35Height 5'7 - 5'9Rated 1 stars3 months agoAwful - 1 wash and ruined
Pattern completely washed out after one wash with cold water