- Same stretch fabric as chinos
- Ports color
- Interior chest pockets
- Exterior chest pocket
- Relaxed fit
Lightweight, breathable, and casual enough to chill in but damn-great looking, the deconstructed Mugsy blazers are live. Never sweat date night again (literally) searching for your old suit, simply throw this jacket up top with some of our matching chinos or slip into your favorite jeans and prepare to dice up the dance floor.
- THE EVERYBLAZER RUNS SMALL—ORDER ONE SIZE UP FROM YOUR NORMAL TOPS SIZE.
- Model is 6'2" & 180 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 34" length and medium bottoms & tops.
- 1R1355 r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7 - 5'9Size Purchased XXLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest adaptable blazer around!
Pockets on the outside is the only issueSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BBKVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge 35 - 49Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased LRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoThey're ok
Not the highest quality blazer I've ever worn. The collars furl and fold up. I realize they're on the casual spectrum, but still they're just ok or meh. They say you can wash them, but do NOT do that. ONLY dry clean these. I bought all 3, and I would say they're not really worth the money.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BNBernard N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35 - 49Height 5'7 - 5'9Size Purchased LRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoShould have added outside pockets
I've been looking forward to getting a Mugsy blazer. I like the color. However I really think pockets should have been added on the outside. Hopefully that can be done in the futureSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2