- Same stretch fabric as chinos
- Skylines color
- Interior chest pockets
- Exterior chest pocket
- Relaxed fit
Lightweight, breathable, and casual enough to chill in but damn-great looking, the deconstructed Mugsy blazers are live. Never sweat date night again (literally) searching for your old suit, simply throw this jacket up top with some of our matching chinos or slip into your favorite jeans and prepare to dice up the dance floor.
- THE EVERYBLAZER RUNS SMALL—ORDER ONE SIZE UP FROM YOUR NORMAL TOPS SIZE.
- Model is 6'2" & 180 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 34" length and medium bottoms & tops.
- JRJonathan R.Verified BuyerReviewingPORTS EVERYBLAZERI recommend this productAge 35 - 49Size Purchased 38 x 32What is your body type? RoundRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat buy
I love these blazers , this was my third one to buy. They are comfortable, stylish and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SBStephen B.Verified BuyerReviewingMORGANS EVERYBLAZERI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoMy go to
This is my favorite - go to - blazer. I can wear it to work or out in the town. Please make more colors/styles!
- 1R1355 r.Verified BuyerReviewingPORTS EVERYBLAZERI recommend this productHeight 5'7 - 5'9Size Purchased XXLRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBest adaptable blazer around!
Pockets on the outside is the only issueSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RMRussell Mark A.Verified BuyerReviewingMORGANS EVERYBLAZERI recommend this productAge 50+What is your body type? BuiltRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoBlazer
Like casual style and material!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BBKVerified ReviewerReviewingPORTS EVERYBLAZERI recommend this productAge 35 - 49Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased LRated 3 out of 5 stars9 months agoThey're ok
Not the highest quality blazer I've ever worn. The collars furl and fold up. I realize they're on the casual spectrum, but still they're just ok or meh. They say you can wash them, but do NOT do that. ONLY dry clean these. I bought all 3, and I would say they're not really worth the money.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2