NEW FIT! The Bootcut Fit has the same Mugsy patented style and comfort you know and love with wider ankles to accommodate them perrty boots of yours.
Our limited-edition classic jeans style, the Hamms come in a medium-dark blue wash with contrast stitching and natural fading. Perfect for cracking a cold one around a campfire. Made from our proprietary Mugsy Denim, these jeans are extremely soft, flexible and comfortable.
- Model is 6'3" & 195 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 32" length and medium bottoms & tops.
- Our NEW Bootcut jeans fit the same in the leg as your Mugsy Fit jeans, with extra room below the knee for your boots!
- SSSharon S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 50+Height 5'10 - 5'11Size Purchased 38 x 30Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoHi
Great jeansSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SWSteve W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 50+Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased 38 x 32Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat with cowboy bootss
Fantastic, great fit, looks great with cowboy boots.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PHPaul H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35 - 49Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased 32 x 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMoney
I got my first pair of Mugsy jeans at Christmas and like them but maybe were a little more narrow in the legs that I really like. Still wear them and they are incredibly comfortable. Bought the boot, cut and hands down the jeans are money. They fit me so well and are super comfortable. I’m telling everybody about these things. Boot cut is perfect.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LDLee De G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 50+Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased 38 x 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat jeans
They are very comfortableSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CCConnie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 50+Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased 36 x 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBoot Cut Jeans
My husband love his jeans. Says they are the most comfortable jeans he have ever owned.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2