THERMO JEANS - WOODYS
- Stretch Denim
- Dark Blue Wash
- Made with our proprietary ThermoStretch® fabric
Technically all pants can be worn in cold weather, but not all pants are designed for it. The Woodys most definitely are. These first edition Thermo Jeans come equipped with a brushed interior that keeps your body heat up as outside temps go down. Constructed with a dark blue denim, blizzards ain’t stopping this party.
Our ThermoStretch™ fabric is made from breathable high-tech fibers that generate warmth from your body heat while releasing excess moisture - keeping you perfectly warm and dry in the coldest weather.
- LRLUCAS R.Verified BuyerReviewingTHERMO JEANS - WOODYSI recommend this productAge 35 - 49Height 5'7 - 5'9Size Purchased 34 x 32Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI don’t wear Jeans I wear Mugsy
These are my 5th pair of Mugsy. And the 1st time I try out winter Mugsy. They are amazingly comfortable. I will continue to only buy Mugsy from this website. I need a pair of the khaki Mugsy now is the only ones I’m missing.
Got dark Mugsy, light Mugsy, winter Mugsy, black wash Mugsy.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GCGordon C.Verified BuyerReviewingTHERMO JEANS - WOODYSI recommend this productAge 35 - 49Height 5'1 - 5'3Size Purchased 30 x 30Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoWarm and stretchy
I bought the Thermo Woodys and Thermo Toasties. I've bought many Mugsy jeans over the years, but these are my first of the thermos lineup.
The fleece lining is not as "fleecy" as you'd expect for something advertised as fleece lined. That being said, they are warmer than you'd think. As someone who runs cold, I can wear these comfortably as low as 37F. When I wear these below freezing, my legs do get cold, but I'll still have enough warmth that I'm not shivering.
TLDR: These are great for high 30s and warmer. But for really cold temperatures like 20s, you might need to supplement these with base layer leggings. Or get different pair of pants.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LDLance D. W.Verified BuyerReviewingROASTIESI recommend this productAge 50+Height 5'10 - 5'11Size Purchased 42 x 30Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFANTASTIC!
They are great! They fit great and they feel incredible!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DHDan H.Verified BuyerReviewingTHERMO JEANS - HEATERSI recommend this productAge 50+Height 5'10 - 5'11Size Purchased 32 x 32Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoHeaters
Passed on these when they first came out since a few reviews said they were not that warm - Wrong! These very warm.
Picture attempts to show thickness difference between heaters and standard Mugsys.
Gangster (pictured) approved.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JLJames L.Verified BuyerReviewingTHERMO JEANS - CLARKSI recommend this productAge 50+Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased 33 x 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSeriously! The most comfortable jeans I've ever worn!
And at 68 I've worn a TON of blue jeans! The thermo lining makes them nice and cozy but still very light weight, and the stretch makes them oh so comfy!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2