NAVY UTILITY FLANNEL
Rated 3.2 out of 5 stars
- Super soft cotton utility shirt
- 25% heavier fabric
- Dual chest pockets
- Solid navy color
- Handmade in Portugal
The strongest guy you know called, he wants his shirt back. This right here is one hell of a sturdy dark blue flannel utility shirt that'll keep you warm on the coldest days of the year. If that means chopping down an Aspen Pine up in the Yukon, perfecto! Could simply mean an ice cold beer at the neighborhood bar with pops. Either way, this flannel plays.
- Most guys order the same size from Mugsy that they normally wear. If you're between sizes, we'd recommend you size up.
- Model is 5'11" & 185 lbs and wears a 33" waist, 30" length and medium bottoms & tops.
Total 5 star reviews: 2 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 2 Total 1 star reviews: 1
50%would recommend these products
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- JLJohn L.ReviewingHUNTER UTILITY FLANNELI recommend this productAge 26 - 35Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI wear this shirt 90% of the year
Love it. Great fit and goes with just about everything.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TLTim L.Verified BuyerReviewingJET UTILITY FLANNELI recommend this productAge 50+Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJet Utility Flannel
Great fit and fabric, this shirt ROCKS !!!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- OTOwens Thomas J.Verified BuyerReviewingNAVY UTILITY FLANNELI recommend this productAge 50+Height 5'10 - 5'11Size Purchased 35 x 30Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery comfortable and warm
ComfortableSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BABarry A.Verified BuyerReviewingNAVY UTILITY FLANNELI do not recommend this productHeight 5'7 - 5'9Rated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoNot a nice flannel
Too heavy and stiffSizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KCKenneth C.Verified BuyerReviewingNAVY UTILITY FLANNELI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoToo small
I always wear XL shirts but your XL wouldn't even button. Sizing not consistent with other shirt makers.