CORALS SWIM TRUNKS
- Stretch swim
- No netting swim with lining
- Drawcord and 2 inseams to choose from
- Back zipper pocket
- Quick drying
- Washed coral color
The Corals will be the envy of pool parties everywhere. These peachy trunks are sweeter than sweet tea and they've got the prospects to prove it. The ultra-flexible water-repellent shell means they'll be dry as rye before your ride home, and did we mention there's no pesky netting? The form-fitting interior liner hugs your thighs like an old friend, keeping your boys sand and saltwater free at all times. With additional technology such as the never-lose-a-koozie back zipper and the hang-dry tag system, every detail on these marvels has been tested by certified summertime experts.
- Most guys order the same size from Mugsy that they normally wear. If you're between sizes, we'd recommend you size up.
- Model is 6' & 175 lbs and wears a medium swim trunk, 32" waist, 32" length, and medium tops.
- We recommend you order the size you normally wear in pants or shorts. If you’re unsure, here’s a general guideline: S 28-31, M 32-33, L 34-36, XL 38-40, XXL 42+
- NCNic C.Verified BuyerReviewingSTARBOARDS SWIM TRUNKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoMy wife favorite swim trunks
Comfy and stylishSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RRyanReviewingRIPS SWIM TRUNKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Great fit, seems a bit longer than 6inch inseam.
- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerReviewingSTARBOARDS SWIM TRUNKSI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 36 x 30What is your body type? AthleticRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSenior
They are my second pair and are my second pairSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerReviewingCOASTALS SWIM TRUNKSI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 36 x 30What is your body type? AthleticRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSenior
They are greatSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LLarryReviewingOZARKS SWIM TRUNKSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Great fit. Got lots of compliments at the lake