* Model is 5'11" & 190 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 30" length and medium bottoms and tops.
- NGNick G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 35 - 49Size Purchased 32 x 30What is your body type? AthleticRated 5 out of 5 stars9 seconds agoLives up to the hype
These were my first pair of Mugsy pants and they really are as good as advertised. They have plenty of stretch, feel soft and look great. The chinos go well at work as well as worn casually. I’m a believer.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PWPeter W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 40 x 30What is your body type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSTEROIDAL COMFORT
You all helped with the return to get the size correct (down one size.) The pants are fabulous! The most comfortable I’ve ever worn.
Especially when sitting the stretch around the knees just flows. It’s a lovely experience . I’ve come back for two more pairs in different styles . . . . . I like them that much..SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JCJoanna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 36 x 32What is your body type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDoug loves his pants
He loves his Mugsy pants! They are his very favorite but I had to hem them because he really needs 31". BUT.. that said. He will order again.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DSDolly S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 26 - 35What is your body type? BuiltRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExtremely comfortable
Purchased these for my husband and he's 6'6 and built - best purchase everSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CWCole W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 18 - 25Height 5'7 - 5'9Size Purchased 34 x 30Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing Pants
These hard by far my favorite pants I own. Love you guys!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2