WOODLAND CORD JACKET
- High pile, sherpa lining
- Stretch corduroy exterior fabric
- Poly lining in arms for warmth but less bulky
- Classic Mugsy shanks
- Warm brown color
The Woodlands Sherpa-Lined Jacket, warmer than the engine block on a '74 Camaro with even more classic flavor. In a beautiful washed-down brown color, this groove-inspiring dream piece will be the cold-weather staple of your outerwear rotation. The interior features the softest, most blankety sherpa lining we've ever had the gall to stitch inside a jacket. Be careful, people may be inclined to think you're a lot tougher than actually are.
- Most guys order the same size from Mugsy that they normally wear. If you're between sizes, we'd recommend you size up.
- Model is 5'11" & 185 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 30" length and medium bottoms & tops.
- BKBrook K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 26 - 35Size Purchased LWhat is your body type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 minute agoThumbs up
Like it a lot. It's a nice medium brown, and the color is pretty consistent with what you see. It's decently warm, too. See myself wearing this for many cold days to come! I recommend wearing it with the Johnny's or dark blue denim.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2