GRAPHITE JOGGER - SUMMER WEIGHT
- Soft and lightweight twill fabric
- Garment dyed with mineral wash for broken in look
- Wased charcoal color
- Branding rivet
- Jogger Style
The Summer Weight Jogger -> your new lounging buddy in our newest, most lightweight fabric ever. Crisp Twill is our freshest Summer-weight material with a beautiful mineral-wash that creates a ridiculously soft feel all over. The drawcord waist and bungee ankles create a laid-back look in a seriously slick silhouette. Dress 'em up or dress 'em down, the only way to lose is by standing on the sidelines and watching them go by.
* Model is 5'11" & 190 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 30" length and medium bottoms and tops.
- JDjoan d.Verified BuyerReviewingCADETS JOGGER - SUMMER WEIGHTI recommend this productAge 35 - 49What is your body type? ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agolove these!
soft, wonderful, and super comfortable. they fit like a glove.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LCLori C.Verified BuyerReviewingGRAPHITE JOGGER - SUMMER WEIGHTI recommend this productAge 18 - 25Size Purchased 38 x 32What is your body type? AthleticRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove love love
I’m pretty sure my son is going to live in these when he goes away to college. He says they’re incredibly comfortable and fit him really well and he has a hard time finding bottoms to accommodate his big frame. Solid work, Mugsy-men.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RZRon Z.Verified BuyerReviewingAGAVES JOGGER - SUMMER WEIGHTI recommend this productAge 50+Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove them
Great look, I should have upsized as it was a bit short for me.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SCScott C.Verified BuyerReviewingGRAPHITE JOGGER - SUMMER WEIGHTI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 36 x 32What is your body type? NormalRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoFront zipper would be nice
Great “jogger” pants—comfortable and perfect fit. Four stars due to lack of a front zipper.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2