RANCHERS - DENIM JACKET
- High pile sherpa lining
- Stretch denim exterior fabric
- Poly lining in arms for warmth but less bulky
- Classic Mugsy shanks
The Ranchers Jacket, warmer than a cup of fresh coffee with even more classic flavor. In our most popular dark blue wash, this western-inspired dream piece will be the cold-weather staple of your outerwear rotation. The inside features the softest, most blankety sherpa lining we've ever had the gall to stitch inside a jacket. Be careful, people may be inclined to think you're a lot tougher than actually are.
- Most guys order the same size from Mugsy that they normally wear. If you're between sizes, we'd recommend you size up.
- Model is 5'11" & 185 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 30" length and medium bottoms & tops.
- MPMike P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 26 - 35Height 5'7 - 5'9Size Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFantastic Jacket!
I rarely write reviews for anything, but I had to for this. This jacket is worth the price. I've bought a lot from mugsy but this jacket might be my favorite one. It's very warm, unbelievably comfy, and looks great. Would definitely recommend.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BJBen J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 26 - 35Height 6' - 6'2Size Purchased XLRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoDidn’t fit as expected
Maybe I should have gotten a large not XL but I love my jeans and the jacket feels incredible but the fit on me and I have an athletic build but also 6’2” large frame I thought the XL would be perfect but it just looks a little fat in the torso area event thought the shoulders look perfect.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2