*Just one man’s humble opinion. Find out for yourself already...
* Model is 6'3" & 195 lbs . He is wearing a 32" waist and 9" inseam .
- LHLarry H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased 35 x 30What is your body type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agomarinas shorts with 7" in seam.
Wish I had bought them sooner.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BDBradley D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased XLWhat is your body type? AthleticRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Fit
I think they’re true to size, fit well. I like the stretch and give. Most expensive shorts I ever bought for myself, but this time, I think I got what I paid for.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CSChris S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 6'3 - 6'5Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice close to the let
Nice close to the let fit.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CMClint M.I recommend this productHeight 6'3 - 6'5Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExactly what I was looking for
I have been looking for a very particular pair of shorts and these were it. I wanted something comfortable with some stretch that wasn't baggy. These shorts are perfect. They are not baggy at all but aren't too tight either. There is plenty of give and the material looks and feels amazing. I am very happy about these shorts and will be ordering more. On top of all of that they arrived extremely fast so bonus points there.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FBfrank b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAs advertised
As advertised Shorts are extremely comfortable look good and have a good finish detail