Welp, we done did it. Introducing the first ever Mugsy black denim jorts. There's no wrong way to wear these bad boys, but there's certainly a lot of rights. Comes in a breezy 7.5” inseam so those thighs can BREATHE. Rock ‘em at the Indy 500, throw ‘em on when you walk the dog, or when you're kicking the ol' feet up after a long hard day of whatever you're into.
* Model is 5'11" & 190 lbs and wears a 32" waist, 30" length and medium bottoms and tops.
- MMarkReviewingTOMMYS JORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Best jorts on the market. Much better than Chubbies!
- DDebbieReviewingBUCKS JORTSI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
My son loved these shorts
- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerReviewingHYDES JORTSI recommend this productAge 26 - 35Size Purchased 34 x 30What is your body type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoNew favorite shorts!
These shorts are definitely my favorites now. Love that they are stitched like jeans and have the cut off look. I went with my normal waist size which fits well and looks good. Probably could have gone down 1 inch in waist size for a slightly closer leg fit, but overall super happy with them!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PBPETER B.Verified BuyerReviewingTHROWBACKS JORTSI recommend this productAge 50+Size Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoHome Run
also I appreciated decent pocketsSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EHEddie H.Verified BuyerReviewingNANTUCKET JORTSI recommend this productSize Purchased 34 x 32What is your body type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoNantucket Jorts
Fit great.reminded me of my jeans cutoffs when I was a kid. Very comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2